Answered By: Tiffany Hebb Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 77
Answered By: Tiffany Hebb
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 77
- To place a request, search for books, DVDs, and other physical materials in the library catalog.
- Use the "Place Hold" button to request items for pickup. You can request up to 20 items at one time.
On the confirmation screen, unless you have special requests, you can just click Submit - you'll pick your pickup location after the book has been pulled.
- When your items are ready, you will receive an email sent to your DePauw email address directing you to use an online calendar to schedule a pickup date and time.
- Patrons will receive one email per item they request, BUT only need to request ONE pickup time per group of items requested.
- You'll be directed to a screen to select a pickup location:
and then a date & time
and then submit
- On the date of your scheduled pickup appointment, carefully read the instructions you receive in a confirmation email about your scheduled appointment time. It will have details about how to get your items. This email will contain information about the pick-up location.
- Your books will already be checked out to you and placed in a bag, minimizing contact.
- You will enter the Julian Science and Math Center or the GCPA. Please wear a face mask and go to the designated pickup area. Your materials will be labeled with your name and email address. Follow the designated directional arrows to exit the building.
Still have questions? See "All you wanted to know about the Fall 2020 Contactless Pickup Service" for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.