Answered By: Tiffany Hebb Last Updated: Aug 23, 2020 Views: 6
Answered By: Tiffany Hebb
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2020 Views: 6
Here are the steps - or if you prefer, you can watch the video below for a screencast.
- Click on the Chrome menu (the 3 dots in the top right corner), and choose Settings
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Content section and open the Pop-Ups and Redirects option
- Toggle it from "Blocked" to "Allowed"
- Remember to change it back later if you prefer.