Answered By: Tiffany Hebb
Last Updated: Aug 14, 2022     Views: 13

The best way to get help finding sources for an involved research project like a senior seminar paper is to work directly with a librarian. You can set up a one-on-one consultation with a librarian by going to our Research Help page, or click on the link here -

You'll have the opportunity to pick a librarian of your choice, or look at all the librarians so that you see the most available times - any of us are happy to work with you! You'll be able to choose to have the meeting in-person or via Zoom. 

Related Topics