Answered By: Bethany Fiechter Last Updated: Nov 16, 2022 Views: 5
Yes! For more information about scheduling a class tour, instructional session, presentation or group visit, please contact the Coordinator of Archives and Special Collections. Requests should be made at least two (2) weeks in advance for scheduling and preparation. There are several types of instructional sessions that can be offered, including:
- a behind the scenes tour,
- incorporating primary and secondary source material into the curriculum,
- assistance with creating classroom exercises that evaluate, interpret, gain empathy and curiosity of historical movements, people, and etc.
- Provide examples of various archival formats, including, but not limited to, the history of printing or photography
- Offer an orientation in preparation for a class assignment using archival material
- Create a LibGuide tailored to a specific course where students will conduct research using primary and secondary sources