Answered By: Tiffany Hebb Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 7
Answered By: Tiffany Hebb
Last Updated: Sep 18, 2020 Views: 7
- Navigate to https://scholar.google.com.
- Click the Menu button () and then click the Settings button ().
- Select Library links from the Settings menu.
- Search for Depauw University in the search bar.
- Select Find it @ DePauw Univ and click Save.
- Search Google Scholar for items pertaining to your research and click on the links on the right hand side to access the materials through DePauw provided subscriptions.
And check out our Google Scholar LibGuide for more search tips!